Abstract Submission deadline: CLOSED
Submit an abstract and qualify for reduced registration fee AND Travel Stipend (first author)
Abstracts submitted to the ISN WCN may also be submitted to this satellite conference
- A single page (A4 size) with 1 inch margins is allowed (use template provided)
- A single figure and/or table can be included in the single page limit
- 12 pitch Times New Roman font, single line space
- Embedded figures and tables must be in jpeg or tiff format
- Sections must include: Title (capitalize each word), Author list (First Name Last Name); Department and Institution for each author; Introduction; Methods; Results (including figure and/or table); Conclusions; References; Support
- Do not use all CAPS for title
- Use superscript numerals to associate authors with institutions
- One author can submit up to 2 abstracts as first author.
- First author must have completed pre-registration and be approved for the conference before submitting abstract.
- Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee, and accepted abstracts will then be invited to be presented as posters at the conference.
- The first and last author will be notified about the status of the poster presentation by March 1, 2017
- The posters will be reviewed and the top 3 posters will be invited to present a 10-minute oral presentation at the conference
- If you wish to make a correction or cancellation, please contact CONGREX.COM.PA by March 1, 2017
- Abstract submissions that are not camera-ready will be returned to the first author for revision
All accepted abstracts will be published as a special on-line supplement to Nephron in April 2017. The supplement will be assigned a DO1 number and will be indexed and citeable as an online publication. See https://www.karger.com/Article/Abstract/431051 to see program and abstracts for the 2015 Update of Fabry Nephropathy Conference.
Depending on available funding, we anticipate providing travel stipends to poster presenters (first authors) who have primary academic affiliations.
For any questions, please contact please contact CONGREX.COM.PA